Aston Casino is one more casino operated by Progress Play Limited. All the casinos from this group are not recommended by some major watchdog portals due to numerous player complaints, tricky bonus terms, and some other pitfalls. Anyway, the casino is licensed and regulated by the most reputable gaming authorities in the world - the UK Gaming Commission and Malta Gaming Authority. It’s also protected with SSL encryption, which means that all your sensitive data is in safe hands.
So, as any other online casino, Aston Casino has certain advantages and disadvantages. Let’s have a look at them:
- Licenses from the UKGC and MGA;
- Protects your personal and financial data with SSL encryption;
- Almost 30 software developers under their belt, including but not limited to NetEnt, NextGen, Microgaming, Quickspin, Thunderkick, Playson, Iron Dog, ELK, Big Time Gaming, 1x2 Gaming, and others;
- Wide selection of the withdrawal options, including credit cards, popular eWallets, and Bank Transfer;
- The support service is offered via email and live chat which operated round-the-clock;
- Fully compatible with modern mobile devices;
- Nice collection of live games which includes various options for Roulette, Blackjack, and Baccarat;
- The support service is not available via phone number;
- Aston Casino withdrawal time takes around 5 days;
- Withdrawal limits are low - €3,000 per week, €6,000 per month;
- The game lobby looks the same as at any other ProgressPlay casino;
- UK accounts which remain inactive for more than 6 months are charged 10% of their balance each month;
- The Welcome Bonus is sticky;
- Relatively high wagering requirements of 50xB can be doubled for players from certain countries;
- €5 bet limit during an active bonus.
What can you get as a newcomer?
Aston Casino Welcome Bonus is not big, and it doesn’t include any Aston Casino free spins. All you can get is a 100% match bonus on your first deposit up to €200. You don’t have to use any Aston Casino bonus code to get it.
So, it look like an average welcome offer, right? However, you’ll be really disappointed when you’ll read all the bonus terms. First of all, the bonus itself can never be withdrawn. It will be simply deducted from your account upon making a withdrawal request. Next, the wagering requirements are 50 times the bonus, but players from some countries (which are not specified in the bonus terms) will have to wager the bonus amount 100 times. This is just unacceptable. Before claiming this bonus, read all the bonus terms carefully!
To Play or Not To Play?
Overall, Aston Casino is an average casino - it doesn’t have anything so groundbreaking which could stick you to your computer for many hours, but it won’t make you run away screaming either. If you just want to play casino games and don’t care about anything else, then Aston Casino is worth a shot.